Door Supervision Level 2
Lomotive Security group ltd door supervisor course qualification meets the Security Industry Authority (SIA) specification for core competency training for door supervisors, which covers the necessary understanding and skills required by individuals who work in the licensed leisure. And are delivered through our aproved Highfield centre sister company locomotive learning . Door supervisors are required to play an active role in safety of customers at licenced venues and public events.
- Develop the learner’s understanding of the roles and responsibilities of door supervisors working in a secure leisure environment, and the relevance of regulations within which they must operate.
- Develop the learner’s knowledge of health and safety in the workplace including awareness of emergency procedures.
- Develop the learner’s abilities to recognise, defuse and resolve conflict situations.
- Provide the learner with knowledge of the law and legal issues.
- Enable the learner to implement effective methods of communication.
- This will also allow the learner to apply physical intervention.